Women's shoes Boat shoes Wedding Comfort Flats Ballet Foldable PRETTYHOMEL ovec4e4223424-New Shoes
- Sexphd Unisex Women Men LED Light Up Sneakers High Top shoes USB Charging Trainers Birthday Gift
- Stylish Print Women's Platform Wedges Tennis Walking Sneakers Low Tops shoes US 6 (galaxy)
- Sandals Rhinestone Womens PU Ladies Flat Beach Boho Summer Strappy Open Peep Toe Cushioned shoes
- Owaheson Lace-up Sneaker Training shoes Mens Womens Belize Flag
- Women's Perforated Cut Out Stacked Block Heel Ankle Booties
- GIY Womens Block Heel Oxfords Lace-up Pointd Toe Dress Pumps Loafers Vintage Handmade Platform shoes
Donate to help deliver sustainable, long-term solutions to refugees in need.
worth of vital medicines, supplies and humanitarian goods were delivered to Palestine & Lebanon
Palestinians now benefit from new or repaired water infrastructure in Gaza
refugee youth benefited from language, math and life-skills courses in Lebanon
PRETTYHOMEL Women's Open Toe Sandals with Ankle Strap Evening Party Chunky - Buckled Platform High Heel
WeiPoot Women's Pu Spikes Stilettos Pointed Closed Toe Solid Pull On Pumps-shoes
Travel the length and breadth of the Palestine and you will see Anera-built infrastructure in communities from Jenin in the northern West Bank down to Rafah in southern Gaza. We have been building infrastructure in Palestine for nearly 50 years....
Thanks to our supporters, 1,100 Palestinian families in Gaza now have a greenhouse which provides food and income security. Since 2007, Gaza has suffered a blockade and three wars. Eight out of ten Gaza families have come to depend on...
By Naser Qadous, Anera’s agricultural programs manager A cooperative is defined as a legal entity representing a group of individuals that come together to achieve a common objective. Their purpose is to serve themselves and their community and to work...
Navoku Women's Summer Leather Zipper Thong Sandals Flat Sandles
As part of Anera’s early childhood development (ECD) work, we are currently building six new preschools in the northern West Bank. These schools, like the others Anera has built or renovated, are located in rural and economically disadvantaged communities, where access and availability are particularly limited.