Women's Boots High-Heels Lace-up Solid Low-top PU AllhqFashion ucdz9b5313357-New Shoes
- Black Women's Long Boots, Fall Winter High Heel Elastic Force The Knee Slim High Boots Ladies Comfortable Thick Heel Fashion Boots (color Black, Size 38)
- Gcanwea Women's Fashion Flower Wedges Flip Flops Platform Sandals Slippers Beach shoes A Hot Pink 40(US 7.5)
- AdeeSu Womens Pointed-Toe Lace-Up Frosted Pumps shoes
- AnnaKastle Womens color Crochet Criss Cross Slide Slipper Flat Sandals
- MEIZOKEN Womens Platform Espadrilles Wedges Peep Toe Sandals with Back Strap Slip On shoes
- Ladies Winter Snow Boots Boots Cotton Thickened Knee Size
Donate to help deliver sustainable, long-term solutions to refugees in need.
worth of vital medicines, supplies and humanitarian goods were delivered to Palestine & Lebanon
Palestinians now benefit from new or repaired water infrastructure in Gaza
refugee youth benefited from language, math and life-skills courses in Lebanon
CYBLING Women's Low Wedge Heel Sandals Fashion Rhinestones Crystal T-Straps Sandal
Qupid Women's High Heel Patent Leather Kitten Pointy Toe Comfortable Pumps Fashion shoes
Travel the length and breadth of the Palestine and you will see Anera-built infrastructure in communities from Jenin in the northern West Bank down to Rafah in southern Gaza. We have been building infrastructure in Palestine for nearly 50 years....
Thanks to our supporters, 1,100 Palestinian families in Gaza now have a greenhouse which provides food and income security. Since 2007, Gaza has suffered a blockade and three wars. Eight out of ten Gaza families have come to depend on...
By Naser Qadous, Anera’s agricultural programs manager A cooperative is defined as a legal entity representing a group of individuals that come together to achieve a common objective. Their purpose is to serve themselves and their community and to work...
MET RXL Lady,Satin,Pointed,Flat,Nude shoes Light Sets Foot shoes
As part of Anera’s early childhood development (ECD) work, we are currently building six new preschools in the northern West Bank. These schools, like the others Anera has built or renovated, are located in rural and economically disadvantaged communities, where access and availability are particularly limited.