Satchel Handle Top Women's Nest Little My Handbag Ladies Bag Crossbody Bag Shoulder Leather PU Baseballs kisa4e4221957-New Shoes
- KemeKiss Women Fashion Knee High Fringed Long Boots Pull On
- Regatta Womens Ladies Marine Sneakers
- WeiPoot Women's Soft Material Open Toe High Heels Buckle Assorted color Sandals
- INC International Concepts Womens Savina Pointed Toe Ankle Fashion Boots
- BOLUOYI 2019 High Heels for Women Women Fashion Solid Pointed Toe High Heel Thin Heels Sandals Party Wedding shoes Sandals Womens Heel Wedge
- Womens Rain Boots Platform Slip On Ankle Booties Elastic Martin Chelsea Short Rainy shoes
Donate to help deliver sustainable, long-term solutions to refugees in need.
worth of vital medicines, supplies and humanitarian goods were delivered to Palestine & Lebanon
Palestinians now benefit from new or repaired water infrastructure in Gaza
refugee youth benefited from language, math and life-skills courses in Lebanon
Wuixkas colorful Skull Pattern Womens Lightweight Mesh Sneakers Jogger Running shoes
Cacti,Patterns And Wallpaper Women's colorful Unique Design Running shoes Top Men
Travel the length and breadth of the Palestine and you will see Anera-built infrastructure in communities from Jenin in the northern West Bank down to Rafah in southern Gaza. We have been building infrastructure in Palestine for nearly 50 years....
Thanks to our supporters, 1,100 Palestinian families in Gaza now have a greenhouse which provides food and income security. Since 2007, Gaza has suffered a blockade and three wars. Eight out of ten Gaza families have come to depend on...
By Naser Qadous, Anera’s agricultural programs manager A cooperative is defined as a legal entity representing a group of individuals that come together to achieve a common objective. Their purpose is to serve themselves and their community and to work...
Franco Sarto Womens Talinda2 Espadrille Wedge Sandal
As part of Anera’s early childhood development (ECD) work, we are currently building six new preschools in the northern West Bank. These schools, like the others Anera has built or renovated, are located in rural and economically disadvantaged communities, where access and availability are particularly limited.